The Fine Print
When boarding a pet with us the pet owner agrees:
- To release Paws, Claws & Beaks Retreat, it proprietors, employees, or agents from liability for illness, injury, loss, death or damage of any kind whatsoever, while at Paws, Claws & Beaks Retreat or during transportation.
- That in the event of serious illness or accident, and the owners cannot be contacted, the veterinarian's decision relating to the treatment of the pet will be final, and the owner is liable for all costs and related expenses.
- To pay, in full, before the pet leaves, all boarding expenses, charges for special service requests, and all veterinary expenses incurred during the pet's stay at Paws, Claws & Beaks Retreat.
- Boarding rates are charged on a calendar day basis, irrespective of the time of admission or departure, and does not include special service requests. Pick up before 10:00 am does not incur the daily charge.
- That if the pet is not collected within 10 days after the departure date shown above, without notification of change of departure date, it maybe sold or re-homed at the discretion of the proprietors of Paws, Claws and Beaks Retreat.
- That the proprietors of Paws, Claws & Beaks Retreat reserve the right to refuse to board any pet on the date of arrival at Paws, Claws & Beaks Retreat, for any reason they deem necessary.
If you are unable to drop off or pick up your pet during our nominated office hours we recommend asking a friend or relative who might be able to attend during office hours as we are not open to the public outside the nominated hours. This is because our kennel license includes the maintenance of a noise abatement program and our business opening hours are considered by council as acceptable and reasonable.